4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
HEAVENLY BALSAMIC GLAZE
1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- Rub both sides of each chicken breast with Rub.
- Season with Sea Salt.
- Grill over medium-high heat on barbecue for 4–5 minutes per side, or until instant-read thermometer indicates the Food Safe internal temperature of 170° F (77° C).
- Meanwhile, prepare glaze by combining vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until glaze is reduced by half: approximately 1⁄4 cup.
- Remove chicken from grill, place on serving plate and brush with Heavenly Balsamic Glaze.
Glaze Serving Ideas:
• Drizzle over sliced strawberries for a unique dessert.
• Drizzle over pieces of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for a delicious Italian treat.